Friday, February 17, 2006

Hello Stranger, nice to see you again!

Here I am returning back again into the world of blogs, thanks to all those that emailed me asking me where the hell I was and when I was going to post again. It's been a crazy year, gone through many changes with I'm sure many more to come. I'm going to be doing something new with this blog, I'll still use it for my personal thoughts, venting and dishing about my awesome job as a Meeting Planner but I'm going to try to add a lot more to it. You're going to see a whole lot of disucssion on Sex, Politics, Religion, the whole enchilada!! I'm going to try to make a difference with this blog, even if it helps and touches one person it will have been worth it. Now enough of the chit-chat, it's nice to have my soapbox back!

Posted by lilwolf at 4:48 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home